- DIMENSIONS: 45" Wide, Fully Reclined Opened Size: 71"L x 45"W x 33" H, Folds down to 6.25" x 38" x 45" for easy storage or transport, holds up to 600 lbs.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Seat is reinforced with a layer base that keeps the seating surface even when sitting down. You won't slide towards the middle of the chair.
- WEATHER RESISTANT AND DURABLE: The double bungees are threaded through steel eyelets which prevents the fabric from tearing. The rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame is rigid, provides durability, chip resistance, and long-lasting color.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: PVC-coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn. A fabric known as an industry standard for versatility and strength. Stays cool, is fade resistant, easy to clean & dries fast
- CONVENIENCE & COMFORT: includes 2 side trays that has a drink holder and surface area to hold morel Also includes a foam filled pillow, and large width arm rests with O ring locking mechanism on both sides which gives you comfort and the ability to recline in any position.
Spoil yourself with comfort! The Bliss Hammocks® 2 Person Gravity Free Recliner allows you to relax with a friend or loved one in any reclining position! It is 45" wide and holds up to 600 lbs with a special undercarriage support that keeps the seating level even when 2 people are sitting together. An advanced anti-locking system with tension control lets you position the recliner from upright to a gravity-free position and everywhere in between. This model also features 2 side trays for each side that can hold a drink and more as well as ergonomically designed armrests to relieve tension and increase conformity. The powder coated steel frame is 20% stronger than industry standard and can withstand the elements to resist rusting in climate weather. Comes with a one year warranty... Find Your Bliss®
FIND YOUR BLISS
We are a culture built on moving fast. I started Bliss
Hammocks® as a way to force moments of pause and have a better quality of life.
A Bliss Hammocks® product is a small piece of comfort and a portable way to
appreciate the work we do and the quality in life we build. - Victor Sabbagh