Island Rope Hammock Chair w/ Spreader Bar & Hanging Hardware | 40-in. Wide | 265 Lb. Capacity
- DIMENSIONS: 60" L when fully stretched out x 40" W
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION SLEEK & STYLISH: Solid hardwood wood spreader with varnish coating; 40" wide. Decorated with breaded fringes on both ends of spreader bar.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No assembly needed. Easy to hang with included hanging kit: Steel coated eye screw with rotating hook and an anchor
- COMFORTABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY: Made of strong, 3mm hand-woven braided 100% Cotton rope with enough slack to stretch your legs or just relax and recline.
- STURDY DESIGN: Wide surface holds a capacity of up to 265 lbs.
Sit back and stretch out! This rope hammock chair has it all: Durability, quick installation & the comfort of hand woven cotton rope with enough slack to stretch your legs out! So you can recline to your most comfortable lounging position! This chair installs in just minutes with only one overhead hanging point and hangs off a strong hand woven rope loop. You can hang it from a steady secure point above or attach it to our hammock chair C-stand (HCS-499 sold separately). These rope hammock chairs are 100% hand woven 3mm cotton rope beautifully decorated with tassels, hand-woven and braided rope with a wide variety of vibrant colors to choose from. This rope hammock chair also features a 40" wide hardwood spreader bar that has tassels hanging off the ends, and is clear varnished to give you the perfect width so you can stretch back. All Bliss Hammocks ropes are made with strong eco-friendly cotton rope, come with hanging hardware and a one year warranty... Find Your Bliss!
FIND YOUR BLISS
We are a culture built on moving fast. I started Bliss
Hammocks® as a way to force moments of pause and have a better quality of life.
A Bliss Hammocks® product is a small piece of comfort and a portable way to
appreciate the work we do and the quality in life we build. - Victor Sabbagh
Beautiful, colors are vibrant and it’s comfy too.
Seems to be a great product, good materials & well made. I would like it if it leaned back slightly more. I had a different brand that I wore out and it was a bit more comfortable because it reclined slightly more.