- RECLINE IN COMFORT: Offers 6 different reclining positions with a multi function armrest that provides comfort while having a built in locking mechanism for adjusting the reclining position
- WEATHER RESISTANT AND DURABLE: The double bungees are threaded through aluminum eyelets which prevents the fabric from tearing. The rust resistant powder-coated steel frame is rigid, provides durability, chip resistance, and long-lasting color.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: PVC-coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn. A fabric known as an industry standard for versatility and strength. Stays cool, is fade resistant, easy to clean & dries fast
- PILLOW: includes foam padded headrest that provides support to help you relax.
- DIMENSIONS: Open size: 40.5" L x 24" W x 30" H, 6 reclining positions and fold down to 34.5"L x 24.5"W x 3.75"D, Holds up to 275 lbs.
Enjoy the comfort of the Bliss Hammocks® Reclining Bungee Chair with head rest. Built for relaxation and longevity, the seat fabric is made of a vinyl coated polyester that's water resistant, UV protectant so it doesn't fade, and cleans and dries very easily. The fabric connects to the frame with a double bungees, so it conforms to your body when sitting in it. the frame is rigid and made of powder coated steel so its durable and stable, supporting a weight capacity of 275 lbs. Also comes with a built-in head rest for extra comfort. Use this chair indoors or outdoors including your Patio, deck or use as a high seated beach chair! Open dimensions of the chair are: 40.5" L x 24.4" W x 30"H and folds down to 34.5" x 24.5" x 3.75". Comes with a 1 year warranty... Find your Bliss®
FIND YOUR BLISS
We are a culture built on moving fast. I started Bliss
Hammocks® as a way to force moments of pause and have a better quality of life.
A Bliss Hammocks® product is a small piece of comfort and a portable way to
appreciate the work we do and the quality in life we build. - Victor Sabbagh
Needs a strap for carrying.
Overall the chair is made well and comfy. I wish it was a little easier to adjust the back and it needs a carrying strap. It can be a bit heavy and clumsy to carry without one if you've got your hands full going to the beach. I wish it was just a little wider too.