- Polyester Woven Fabric: Zero gravity chair with canopy is made with a PVC-coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn. A fabric known as an industry standard for versatility and strength
- Armrest & Locking System: Decorative armrest provides additional comfort for you to relax in style, taking your worries away. Level locking system allows you to secure your desired reclined position. If the lock is too loose or too tight to your preference, the lock tension is adjustable.
- Bungees, Eyelets, & Powder-Coated Frame: Doubled bungees provide strength to support a person. The bungees are threaded through steel eyelets which prevents the fabric from tearing. The rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame provides durability, chip resistance, and long lasting color.
- Pillow: The padded headrest provides comfort and support to help you relax.
- Drink Tray: It easily attaches to the side of the Zero Gravity Chair. The drink tray weights less than 1 pound and has (2) cup holders, a phone holder, & a tablet holder. (Note: The tray must be removed before folding up the recliner.)
- Canopy: Adjustable canopy provides protection against the sun's rays. When it is not in use, fold it to the back of the Zero Gravity Chair and lock it in place with the snap locks that are connected to the back of the frame.
- Curved Frame: Ergonomically designed curved back rest frame provides the comfort your back may need, reducing muscle tension and stress.
- Foldable: Folds instantly to 6.25" x 38" x 27" for easy storage or transport.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Zero Gravity Chair Dimensions:
Please note the Zero Gravity Chair images that highlight features are for reference only and the chair/recliner shown may be different in color/pattern or style than the one listed. However, the features shown will remain the same.
Extra or replacement parts for your Zero Gravity Chair are available: Zero Gravity Chair Parts